What’s in a name
Well… it depends on what you see…
i.d.e.c.i stands for “inter disciplinary engineering consultancy and integration”. You might think that it’s a bit too much of a name … , and you’re right about that. On the other hand it is what I do: bridging the gaps between technical engineering disciplines.
The company logo reflects how I look at these matters:
- the blue circle represents the mechanical discipline
- the red circle represents the electrical discipline
- the yellow circle represents the software discipline
As you can see, they are overlapping and interlocked. The green circle is where it all comes together; the function, where technology serves humanity…and your customer pays for.
Another way to look at it is:
- the blue circle represents the product your company designs, produces, services and sells
- the red circle represents the people within your company and all of their knowledge
- the yellow circle represents the process that creates value for your company
As you can see, they are overlapping and interlocked. The green circle is where it all comes together; the customer’s perception of product value, where technology serves humanity…and your customer pays for.
The ‘eye’ is where it starts:
“change the way you look at things, and the things you look at will change”
So take another good look at that name, take a few steps back, change your perspective, pinch your eyes … and read again … maybe you’ll see a new idea … in ideci.
If you need any help with that, just let me know; http://ideci.nl/contact/